We offer excellent training opportunities to BIM Modeller to work in a real-life environment and to put their knowledge into practice.
– Assist QS to prepare tender, measurement and valuations using BIM models,
– Assist PM to prepare programmes using BIM models.
– Production of Building Information Modelling (BIM) Models;
– Use of Revit, Navisworks, CostX etc.
– BIM Project Coordination.
– VR Presentation.
– Diploma in Architectural Studies / Construction Management / Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical or equivalent
– 1 – 3 years hands-on experience in building design & construction project using BIM;
– Strong knowledge in BIM Technical / Development / Automation / Rendering as a first priority;
– Good Command of English and Chinese
– Good Communication and Problem-solving Skills
– Fresh graduate will also be considered
Please write with full resume, DSE and university transcripts and any reference letters to our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org